Argument leads to deadly shooting in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- An argument led to the shooting of a 40-year-old man in North Philadelphia Tuesday morning, neighbors say.
The shooting happened around 4:30 a.m. on the 100 block of East Indiana Avenue.
Neighbors told police, they heard arguing and then shots rang out.
The victim was shot in the back and legs and rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
He was pronounced dead at 6:30 a.m.
Police were checking area surveillance cameras for clues.
shooting, north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos