Woman pushing baby carriage struck by vehicle in Pottstown
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - October 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a woman pushing a baby carriage was struck by a vehicle in Pottstown, Pennsylvania Tuesday night.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. on Route 100 and Shoemaker Road.
The woman was hit by a driver that did not stop.
Police say the baby in the carriage was not hurt.
The victim was taken to Pottstown Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
pedestrian struck, pottstown news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- Woman fired after tweet on AIDS in Africa... 28 min ago
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Space suit issue prompts delay of second spacewalk 12 min ago