Woman pushing baby carriage struck by vehicle in Pottstown
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - October 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a woman pushing a baby carriage was struck by a vehicle in Pottstown, Pennsylvania Tuesday night.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. on Route 100 and Shoemaker Road.
The woman was hit by a driver that did not stop.
Police say the baby in the carriage was not hurt.
The victim was taken to Pottstown Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
pedestrian struck, pottstown news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 38 min ago
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 40 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon 49 min ago
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 39 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
38 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
40 min ago
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston...
49 min ago