Woman pushing baby carriage struck by vehicle in Pottstown
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - October 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a woman pushing a baby carriage was struck by a vehicle in Pottstown, Pennsylvania Tuesday night.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. on Route 100 and Shoemaker Road.
The woman was hit by a driver that did not stop.
Police say the baby in the carriage was not hurt.
The victim was taken to Pottstown Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
pedestrian struck, pottstown news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications 19 min ago
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved 12 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion 26 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs 56 min ago
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
26 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
56 min ago