Woman pushing baby carriage struck by vehicle in Pottstown
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - October 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a woman pushing a baby carriage was struck by a vehicle in Pottstown, Pennsylvania Tuesday night.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. on Route 100 and Shoemaker Road.
The woman was hit by a driver that did not stop.
Police say the baby in the carriage was not hurt.
The victim was taken to Pottstown Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
pedestrian struck, pottstown news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 41 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 57 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to...
57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
19 min ago