Woman pushing baby carriage struck by vehicle in Pottstown
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - October 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a woman pushing a baby carriage was struck by a vehicle in Pottstown, Pennsylvania Tuesday night.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. on Route 100 and Shoemaker Road.
The woman was hit by a driver that did not stop.
Police say the baby in the carriage was not hurt.
The victim was taken to Pottstown Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police are investigating.
pedestrian struck, pottstown news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay 52 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish