Driver killed, 2 others hurt in Tioga-Nicetown crash
TIOGA-NICETOWN - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A driver was killed and two other people, including a teenage girl, were injured after a crash in the Tioga-Nicetown section of Philadelphia.
The one vehicle accident happened just before 10:00 p.m. Wednesday on Wissahickon Avenue near Hunting Park Avenue.
Police say a 27-year-old man was ejected from a vehicle after it struck a barrier.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
A 21-year-old man and a 16-year-old girl were also taken to Temple for less serious injuries.
An investigation into this crash continues.
philadelphia news, accident, tioga news, nicetown news, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies