Man stabbed multiple times in Olney
OLNEY - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is recovering in the hospital after being stabbed multiple times in the Olney section of Philadelphia.
The stabbing happened around 2:00 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of 5th and Rockland streets.
Police say the victim was stabbed three times in the back.
He was rushed to the hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word on a suspect or motive in this case.
philadelphia news, olney news, stabbing, local/state
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket 37 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos