Man stabbed multiple times in Olney
OLNEY - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is recovering in the hospital after being stabbed multiple times in the Olney section of Philadelphia.
The stabbing happened around 2:00 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of 5th and Rockland streets.
Police say the victim was stabbed three times in the back.
He was rushed to the hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word on a suspect or motive in this case.
philadelphia news, olney news, stabbing, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 25 min ago
- 70s Return This Week 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 21 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run 23 min ago
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- 70s Return This Week
10 min ago