Man stabbed multiple times in Olney
OLNEY - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is recovering in the hospital after being stabbed multiple times in the Olney section of Philadelphia.
The stabbing happened around 2:00 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of 5th and Rockland streets.
Police say the victim was stabbed three times in the back.
He was rushed to the hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word on a suspect or motive in this case.
philadelphia news, olney news, stabbing, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 28 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 44 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 49 min ago
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church 55 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to...
44 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
49 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
6 min ago