Man stabbed multiple times in Olney
OLNEY - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is recovering in the hospital after being stabbed multiple times in the Olney section of Philadelphia.
The stabbing happened around 2:00 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of 5th and Rockland streets.
Police say the victim was stabbed three times in the back.
He was rushed to the hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word on a suspect or motive in this case.
philadelphia news, olney news, stabbing, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 24 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape