Man stabbed multiple times in Olney
OLNEY - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is recovering in the hospital after being stabbed multiple times in the Olney section of Philadelphia.
The stabbing happened around 2:00 a.m. Thursday at the intersection of 5th and Rockland streets.
Police say the victim was stabbed three times in the back.
He was rushed to the hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
So far, there is no word on a suspect or motive in this case.
philadelphia news, olney news, stabbing, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 32 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
32 min ago