Report: New Jersey teacher threatened to shoot students
LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J. - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a New Jersey elementary school teacher threatened to bring a gun to school and shoot disruptive students in the kneecaps.
Fifty-nine-year-old Gualberto Gonzalez is charged with harassment.
Authorities tell The Times of Trenton they learned that the Lawrenceville Intermediate School Spanish teacher does not own any guns.
The alleged threat was made Oct. 22 and reported to school officials and police the next day.
A working phone number could not be found for the teacher.
Information from: The (Trenton, N.J.) Times
new jersey news, mercer county news, school, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 47 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 30 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
30 min ago