Report: New Jersey teacher threatened to shoot students
LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J. - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a New Jersey elementary school teacher threatened to bring a gun to school and shoot disruptive students in the kneecaps.
Fifty-nine-year-old Gualberto Gonzalez is charged with harassment.
Authorities tell The Times of Trenton they learned that the Lawrenceville Intermediate School Spanish teacher does not own any guns.
The alleged threat was made Oct. 22 and reported to school officials and police the next day.
A working phone number could not be found for the teacher.
Information from: The (Trenton, N.J.) Times
new jersey news, mercer county news, school, local/state
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 29 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 39 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians 46 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
39 min ago