Former PSU player Austin Scott accused of dealing drugs
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former Penn State football player and Lehigh Valley native is facing drug charges.
Police say Austin Scott sold marijuana to undercover officers on four separate occasions in the Allentown area.
This isn't Scott's first run-in with the law.
The former running back was accused of rape while attending Penn State. The charges were later dropped.
Scott did sign with the Cleveland Browns in 2008, but the team released him before the season.
lehigh county news, pennsylvania news, penn state, marijuana, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police