Former PSU player Austin Scott accused of dealing drugs
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former Penn State football player and Lehigh Valley native is facing drug charges.
Police say Austin Scott sold marijuana to undercover officers on four separate occasions in the Allentown area.
This isn't Scott's first run-in with the law.
The former running back was accused of rape while attending Penn State. The charges were later dropped.
Scott did sign with the Cleveland Browns in 2008, but the team released him before the season.
lehigh county news, pennsylvania news, penn state, marijuana, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 11 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 44 min ago