Former PSU player Austin Scott accused of dealing drugs
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - October 31, 2013 (WPVI) -- A former Penn State football player and Lehigh Valley native is facing drug charges.
Police say Austin Scott sold marijuana to undercover officers on four separate occasions in the Allentown area.
This isn't Scott's first run-in with the law.
The former running back was accused of rape while attending Penn State. The charges were later dropped.
Scott did sign with the Cleveland Browns in 2008, but the team released him before the season.
lehigh county news, pennsylvania news, penn state, marijuana, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ 15 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes 15 min ago
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers 30 min ago
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
4 min ago