Teen drowns at Burlington County Special Services School
WESTAMPTON, N.J. - November 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the drowning death of a boy at the Burlington County Special Services School in Westampton, New Jersey.
According to police, the drowning happened just before 1:00 p.m. during an aquatics class.
The 17-year-old student has not yet been identified.
The preliminary investigation indicates that the drowning was accidental but the investigation is ongoing.
burlington county news, new jersey news, school, drowning, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos