Teen drowns at Burlington County Special Services School
WESTAMPTON, N.J. - November 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the drowning death of a boy at the Burlington County Special Services School in Westampton, New Jersey.
According to police, the drowning happened just before 1:00 p.m. during an aquatics class.
The 17-year-old student has not yet been identified.
The preliminary investigation indicates that the drowning was accidental but the investigation is ongoing.
burlington county news, new jersey news, school, drowning, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 57 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart 24 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom