Ice rink owner faces more child sex abuse charges
NEWARK, Del. - November 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- The co-owner of The Pond Ice Arena is facing more child sex abuse charges.
Newark police announced Thursday that 47-year-old Scott Bicking of Mantua, N.J., surrendered to authorities to face 41 counts of unlawful sexual contact with a person less than 18 years old.
He is also charged with one count each of continuous sexual abuse of a child, obscenity, providing obscene literature to a minor and sexual harassment in attempt to induce sexual contact.
Bicking was first arrested in early September after a 14-year-old boy reported inappropriate physical contact with Bicking in the office of the skating facility.
Police say a 13-year-old boy came forward the next day and during their investigation, two more boys, aged 11 and 12, made allegations of inappropriate sexual contact.
new castle county news, new jersey news, child sex assault, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 48 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 27 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 55 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 7 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
27 min ago