Suspect sought in grocery store robbery in Cobbs Creek
PHILADELPHIA - November 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the suspect who robbed a grocery store in the city's Cobb Creek section last month.
The incident happened on October 18th just before 6:30 p.m. at the Jacquez Grocery store located on the 6000 block of Baltimore Avenue.
The male suspect entered the store wearing a fake beard and armed with a hand gun, police say.
He demanded money from the cash register and then fled with $500 in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as a light complexion black male of Middle Eastern descent, 30-40-years-of-age, 5'10"-6'0" tall and medium build.
He was last seen wearing light blue jeans and a gray sweatshirt.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through http://www.phillypolice.com/news/.
robbery, philadelphia news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 30 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 59 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 57 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
28 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos