1 killed, 1 injured in head-on crash in Delaware
GEORGETOWN, Del. - November 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say one driver was killed and another injured in a head-on collision Georgetown.
It happened about 12:20 p.m. Friday on Seashore Highway. Troopers say 19-year-old Nathaniel McCullen of Seaford was driving a pickup truck west when the vehicle drifted into the eastbound lanes.
Police say the truck crashed head-on into a car driven by 58-year-old Jane Workman of Bridgeville.
Officers say Workman was pronounced dead at Nanticoke Memorial Hospital. McCullen was also taken to the hospital with injuries police say are not life-threatening.
The accident is under investigation.
delaware news, sussex county news, accident, local/state
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 33 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 31 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 59 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security 16 min ago
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 40 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!