3-year-old struck by hit and run driver in West Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA - November 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for a hit-and-run driver who left a 3-year-old child near death late Friday night.
It happened at the intersection of 53rd and Chestnut in West Philadelphia around about 11:00 p.m.
Investigators are checking area surveillance cameras and talking to witnesses to determined what happened and to get a description of the car and driver.
The child remains hospitalized in critical condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
hit and run, children, west philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish