Police investigate double stabbing in Kensington
PHILADELPHIA - November 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a double stabbing in Kensington Friday night.
Police say two people were stabbed in the 1900 block of East Albert Street just before 10:30 p.m.
One person was rushed to Temple University Hospital, the other to Episcopal Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
stabbing, kensington news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 17 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
44 min ago