Police investigate double stabbing in Kensington
PHILADELPHIA - November 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a double stabbing in Kensington Friday night.
Police say two people were stabbed in the 1900 block of East Albert Street just before 10:30 p.m.
One person was rushed to Temple University Hospital, the other to Episcopal Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
stabbing, kensington news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 2 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow is turning the ground white again!
17 min ago