Police investigate double stabbing in Kensington
PHILADELPHIA - November 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a double stabbing in Kensington Friday night.
Police say two people were stabbed in the 1900 block of East Albert Street just before 10:30 p.m.
One person was rushed to Temple University Hospital, the other to Episcopal Hospital. There is no word on their conditions.
The incident remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
stabbing, kensington news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash