3 arrested for fight outside South Philadelphia cheesesteak shop identified
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - November 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified three men arrested following a fight outside a cheesesteak restaurant in South Philadelphia.
The brawl left left three other men hospitalized with serious injuries.
Ryan Dorney, 25, from the 2200 Block of Sheridan Street in Franklinville, N.J.; Christopher Eaton, 28, from the 300 block of Georgia Circle in Sewell, N.J.; and Antonio Regalbuto, 24, from the unit block of Stranger Circle in Clayton, N.J. are each charged with Aggravated Assault, Criminal Conspiracy and related offenses.
Authorities say all three men had been out drinking Saturday night in Philadelphia.
The men stopped to get a cheesesteak at 9th and Passyunk when they began to exchange words with three men from Philadelphia.
Police say the New Jersey trio chased the Philly men to the 1200 block of East Passyunk Avenue, where the men from Philadelphia had parked their bicycles.
At least one of the New Jersey suspects took a bicycle lock and used it to beat two of the Philly men, police say.
The New Jersey trio then fled in a Nissan.
Police were able to track them down and arrested them at 4:00 a.m. Sunday in the 3700 block of East Front Street.
All three men from Philadelphia were taken by ambulance to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in stable condition where they were treated for what were believed to be non-life-threatening injuries.
philadelphia news, south philadelphia news, fight, assault, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 3 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
28 min ago