Investigation into attempted murder-suicide in Chester County
EAST FALLOWFIELD, Pa. - November 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an attempted murder-suicide in East Fallowfield, Chester County.
At approximately 12:31 a.m. Sunday, the East Fallowfield Township Police Department received a call that a woman was bound and she stated that a male on location had shot himself.
Officers responded to the unit block of Park Avenue and located the woman bound on the living room floor, as well as the male suspect who was suffering from a single gunshot wound to the chest.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The woman was taken to the hospital to be treated for her injuries.
Chester County detectives are assisting with the investigation.
pennsylvania news, murder, suicide, chester county news, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 45 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos