Driver injured in roll-over crash in Conshohocken
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. - November 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a driver was injured after his vehicle crashed and rolled over in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania early Monday morning.
The accident happened around 3:15 a.m. on the 1200 block of Hector Street.
Police say a driver in a pickup truck lost control, hit a parked car, rolled over and hit a utility pole.
The victim was trapped and had to be rescued from the vehicle. He was flown to an area hospital for treatment.
There was no immediate word on his condition.
The crash brought down live wires on top of the truck.
PECO crews were called to the scene.
The road was closed as crews made repairs.
accident, conshohocken news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing 36 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts 44 min ago
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still...
36 min ago