Driver crashes into utility pole in Gloucester County
WOOLWICH TWP., N.J. - November 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A driver crashed into a utility pole in Woolwich Township, New Jersey early Monday morning, police say.
The accident happened just before 1:00 a.m. at the intersection of U.S. 322 and Kings Highway.
According to police, the driver may have experienced some kind of medical issue before crashing.
The victim hit a utility pole and brought down several wires.
Crews were called to make repairs.
The driver was not seriously hurt.
accident, gloucester county news, new jersey news, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 53 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
27 min ago