Driver crashes into utility pole in Gloucester County
WOOLWICH TWP., N.J. - November 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A driver crashed into a utility pole in Woolwich Township, New Jersey early Monday morning, police say.
The accident happened just before 1:00 a.m. at the intersection of U.S. 322 and Kings Highway.
According to police, the driver may have experienced some kind of medical issue before crashing.
The victim hit a utility pole and brought down several wires.
Crews were called to make repairs.
The driver was not seriously hurt.
accident, gloucester county news, new jersey news, local/state
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 38 min ago
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 33 min ago
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape 42 min ago
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 26 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam 32 min ago
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
38 min ago
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up...
42 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
26 min ago