Restaurant burglary investigated in Bucks County
HILLTOWN TWP., Pa. - November 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a safe was found outside a restaurant during a burglary investigation in Hilltown Township, Pennsylvania Monday morning.
Police were called around 5:00 a.m. to the O'Grady Restaurant located on the 700 block of Route 113.
Officers arrived to find a safe on the loading dock full of money and the building burglarized.
There was no immediate report of injuries.
Police are investigating.
pennsylvania news, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 49 min ago
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 51 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 50 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
49 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
51 min ago