Gas prices are falling across the region
MERCHANTVILLE, N.J. - November 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- You may have noticed that it doesn't cost as much to fill up your gas tank these days.
Drivers in the Philadelphia five-county region will pay around $3.32 for a gallon of regular. That's down three cents from last week.
In Delaware regular is going for $3.23 - down 6 cents from last week.
The cheapest spot remains in south Jersey where folks are paying $3.12 on average. That's down 2 cents from last week.
Similar prices used to be considered an outrage, but it's now seen as a bargain.
new jersey news, pennsylvania news, delaware news, gas prices, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 14 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 20 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
14 min ago