Cash 5 ticket worth $325,000 sold in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - November 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A gas station customer in West Philadelphia doesn't have to worry so much about the pain at the pump.
That person won big in the Cash 5 lottery game.
Someone at the BP station on the 4600 block of Chestnut Street bought the winning ticket for Saturday's drawing.
The ticket is worth $325,000 before federal taxes.
The BP owner will get $5,000 for selling that ticket.
west philadelphia news, philadelphia news, lottery, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos