Fire damages home in Langhorne, Bucks County
LANGHORNE, Pa. - November 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Langhorne, Bucks County were called to douse a blaze Monday night.
Fire broke out shortly before 8:00 p.m. on the unit block of Stone Bridge Court.
Arriving fire crews reported heavy fire coming from the upper floor above the garage of the two story house.
After approximately 10 minutes, firefighters managed to knock the flames down.
No injuries have been reported.
A cause is under investigation.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, fire, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 44 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
44 min ago
- Dad ditches stroller to catch baseball, son...
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos