Fire damages home in Langhorne, Bucks County
LANGHORNE, Pa. - November 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Langhorne, Bucks County were called to douse a blaze Monday night.
Fire broke out shortly before 8:00 p.m. on the unit block of Stone Bridge Court.
Arriving fire crews reported heavy fire coming from the upper floor above the garage of the two story house.
After approximately 10 minutes, firefighters managed to knock the flames down.
No injuries have been reported.
A cause is under investigation.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, fire, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?