Carbon monoxide poisoning sends 3 to hospital in Logan
LOGAN - November 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- An apparent carbon monoxide leak has sent three people to the hospital in Logan.
Firefighters were called to a home in the 4900 block of North Warnock Street at 6:00 a.m. Tuesday.
They found a 66-year-old woman, a 46-year-old man and a 7-year-old boy experiencing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
All three were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on the source of the leak.
philadelphia news, carbon monoxide, logan news, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 5 min ago
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 39 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
8 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos