Carbon monoxide poisoning sends 3 to hospital in Logan
LOGAN - November 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- An apparent carbon monoxide leak has sent three people to the hospital in Logan.
Firefighters were called to a home in the 4900 block of North Warnock Street at 6:00 a.m. Tuesday.
They found a 66-year-old woman, a 46-year-old man and a 7-year-old boy experiencing symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
All three were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on the source of the leak.
philadelphia news, carbon monoxide, logan news, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Winter Warm Up 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 4 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 43 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville 38 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 45 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 5 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Winter Warm Up
10 min ago
- Schools, daycares introduce yoga for kids
19 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
43 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
37 min ago