Man shot in the leg runs for help in Tioga
PHILADELPHIA - November 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the leg and then ran for help in the city's Tioga section early Wednesday morning.
The shooting happened around 2:30 a.m. on the 1200 block of West Tioga Street.
Police arrived to find a man shot in the leg after running from another location.
The victim was taken to Temple University Hospital for treatment.
He is listed in stable condition.
The incident is under investigation.
shooting, tioga news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 18 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
19 min ago