Man shot in the leg runs for help in Tioga
PHILADELPHIA - November 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the leg and then ran for help in the city's Tioga section early Wednesday morning.
The shooting happened around 2:30 a.m. on the 1200 block of West Tioga Street.
Police arrived to find a man shot in the leg after running from another location.
The victim was taken to Temple University Hospital for treatment.
He is listed in stable condition.
The incident is under investigation.
shooting, tioga news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 48 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- Video: Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
48 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
51 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos