Overturned truck slows traffic on WB Schuylkill Expressway
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa.- November 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- An overturned truck slowed traffic on the westbound Schuylkill Expressway Wednesday morning.
The accident happened at 6:30 a.m. on the ramp leading from I-76 West to Route 202 South and 422 West in King of Prussia.
The truck, which was hauling debris, overturned on a curve.
The driver was able to get out safely and was not injured.
Traffic on the westbound expressway was backed up for several hours as crews worked to right the truck and clear the scene.
The ramp was fully reopened by 11:30 a.m.
State police have impounded the truck. No word what charges, if any, might be filed.
pennsylvania news, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police