Teen jumps from moving vehicle in Pemberton Twp.
PEMBERTON TWP., N.J. - November 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 16-year-old boy was injured after jumping out of a moving vehicle in Pemberton Township, Burling County Wednesday afternoon.
It was around 3:00 p.m. when paramedics responded to Dakota Trail near Ohio Trail.
According to police, for unknown reason the teenager jumped out of the moving vehicle and struck his head.
According to witnesses the car was traveling around 25mph when the victim jumped.
The teen was said to be alert and conscious, but was flown to Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton for treatment of a head injury.
Police are investigating.
burlington county news, new jersey news, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos