$10,000 reward in search for Bala Cynwyd bank bandits
BALA CYNWYD, Pa. - November 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are hoping a $10,000 reward will help lead them to the three men who robbed a Main Line bank earlier this week.
It was 11:15 a.m. when the armed, masked trio stormed the Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 307 Levering Mill Road in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Cameras were rolling as two of the suspects jumped the counter, seized an undisclosed amount of cash, then dashed out through the bank's rear door.
These subjects are considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information about the identity of the men involved is urged to call the FBI at 215-641-8910 or the Lower Merion Township Police Department at 610-649-1000; tipsters can remain anonymous.
bank robbery, wells fargo, montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 18 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose