$10,000 reward in search for Bala Cynwyd bank bandits
BALA CYNWYD, Pa. - November 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are hoping a $10,000 reward will help lead them to the three men who robbed a Main Line bank earlier this week.
It was 11:15 a.m. when the armed, masked trio stormed the Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 307 Levering Mill Road in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Cameras were rolling as two of the suspects jumped the counter, seized an undisclosed amount of cash, then dashed out through the bank's rear door.
These subjects are considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information about the identity of the men involved is urged to call the FBI at 215-641-8910 or the Lower Merion Township Police Department at 610-649-1000; tipsters can remain anonymous.
bank robbery, wells fargo, montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 50 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
50 min ago