$10,000 reward in search for Bala Cynwyd bank bandits
BALA CYNWYD, Pa. - November 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities are hoping a $10,000 reward will help lead them to the three men who robbed a Main Line bank earlier this week.
It was 11:15 a.m. when the armed, masked trio stormed the Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 307 Levering Mill Road in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania.
Cameras were rolling as two of the suspects jumped the counter, seized an undisclosed amount of cash, then dashed out through the bank's rear door.
These subjects are considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information about the identity of the men involved is urged to call the FBI at 215-641-8910 or the Lower Merion Township Police Department at 610-649-1000; tipsters can remain anonymous.
bank robbery, wells fargo, montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives 55 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire 56 min ago
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 31 min ago
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia 57 min ago
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in 27 min ago
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
46 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
56 min ago
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
57 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
31 min ago