Camden shooting leaves man in critical condition
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Camden County police are investigating a shooting that left a man in critical condition Wednesday night.
It happened in the 1100 block of 36th Street around 8:30 p.m.
Police say a man was rushed to Cooper University Hospital with gunshot wounds to his upper body. He remains in critical condition.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden County Police.
shooting, camden county news, camden news, new jersey news, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 56 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle 14 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
56 min ago
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle
14 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
47 min ago