3 injured in chain-reaction crash on Roosevelt Boulevard
PHILADELPHIA - November 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people were injured after a 5-vehicle crash on Roosevelt Boulevard late Wednesday night.
The accident happened around 11:30 p.m. on the southbound lanes at Fox Street in the city's East Fall section.
Police say two vehicles crashed and the force of that collision flipped an SUV onto its roof.
Three cars, right behind the crash couldn't stop in time and ran into each other.
Three people were injured and taken to the hospital for treatment.
They suffered from neck and back injuries and all are listed in stable condition.
The crash is under investigation.
accident, roosevelt boulevard, philadelphia news, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 7 min ago
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
7 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos