Man robs bank in Giant supermarket in Bucks County
HILLTOWN TWP., Pa. - November 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the man who robbed the PNC Bank branch inside a Giant supermarket in Hilltown Township.
It happened at 7:00 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of Route 113.
Authorities say the man handed the teller a note demanding money.
The teller gave the suspect the money and he fled in a small silver vehicle.
No one was hurt and no weapon was shown during the robbery.
The bandit is described as a white male, in his 30's and about 6 feet tall.
Witnesses told police he appeared scruffy with a few days' growth of facial hair.
He was last seen wearing a teal green jacket and baseball cap.
Anyone with information was being asked to contact Hilltown Township Police.
bank robbery, robbery, bucks county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 5 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey 5 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing 5 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA