White Horse Pike closed after crash in Clementon
CLEMENTON, N.J. - November 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A stretch of the White Horse Pike is closed in Camden County after a car slammed into a utility pole, injuring at least one person and bringing wires down onto the roadway.
The accident occurred shortly after noon Friday near Higgins Avenue in Clementon.
Officials say the car struck a utility pole and overturned, causing wires to fall.
The driver of the vehicle was flown to Cooper University Hospital with serious injuries.
Atlantic City Electric says the White Horse Pike will be closed for approximately six to eight hours while repairs are made.
camden county news, new jersey news, accident, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 4 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 7 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 48 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 45 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 51 min ago
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 27 min ago
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
38 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos