White Horse Pike closed after crash in Clementon
CLEMENTON, N.J. - November 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A stretch of the White Horse Pike is closed in Camden County after a car slammed into a utility pole, injuring at least one person and bringing wires down onto the roadway.
The accident occurred shortly after noon Friday near Higgins Avenue in Clementon.
Officials say the car struck a utility pole and overturned, causing wires to fall.
The driver of the vehicle was flown to Cooper University Hospital with serious injuries.
Atlantic City Electric says the White Horse Pike will be closed for approximately six to eight hours while repairs are made.
camden county news, new jersey news, accident, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police try to ID mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 17 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China 42 min ago
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
8 min ago