2 hospitalized after being trapped in Norristown crash
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - November 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say speeding played a role in an early morning crash involving four cars in Norristown that left two people injured.
Investigators say a speeding Honda Accord hit a Honda Odyssey with people inside, causing the Odyssey to flip near Astor and Poplar Streets around 12:30 a.m.
Both vehicles also crashed into two parked cars before the Accord ended up on the front lawn of a home trapping both occupants inside.
Firefighters worked for nearly 30 minutes to free them before they were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. There is no word on their conditions.
The accident remains under investigation.
accident, pennsylvania news, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 10 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 28 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 35 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 6 min ago
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 32 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 39 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 14 min ago
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 1 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 34 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos