2 hospitalized after being trapped in Norristown crash
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - November 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say speeding played a role in an early morning crash involving four cars in Norristown that left two people injured.
Investigators say a speeding Honda Accord hit a Honda Odyssey with people inside, causing the Odyssey to flip near Astor and Poplar Streets around 12:30 a.m.
Both vehicles also crashed into two parked cars before the Accord ended up on the front lawn of a home trapping both occupants inside.
Firefighters worked for nearly 30 minutes to free them before they were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. There is no word on their conditions.
The accident remains under investigation.
accident, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 53 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 49 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos