1 injured after car crashes into pole in Tacony
PHILADELPHIA - November 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- One man was seriously injured after his car crashed into a pole in the Tacony section of Philadelphia early Saturday morning.
Police say a man in his 20's driving a Ford Escort lost control of his car at the intersection of Princeton Avenue and Milnor Street just after 2:00 a.m.
Firefighters worked for nearly 20 minutes to free the trapped driver. He was transported to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division. There is no word on his condition.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
accident, philadelphia news, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ