Cedarbrook man dead in Hunting Park shooting
PHILADELPHIA - November 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 23-year-old Cedarbrook man has died after being shot inside of an apartment in the Hunting Park section of Philadelphia.
Police say around 4:00 Saturday morning, two gunmen shot their way through an apartment door on the 1300 block of Colwyn Street.
The victim, Micah Fisher, was struck several times.
He was taken by police to Temple University Hospital in critical condition and he later died.
There is no word yet on what sparked the shooting.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police.
shooting, hunting park news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 56 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos