Cedarbrook man dead in Hunting Park shooting
PHILADELPHIA - November 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 23-year-old Cedarbrook man has died after being shot inside of an apartment in the Hunting Park section of Philadelphia.
Police say around 4:00 Saturday morning, two gunmen shot their way through an apartment door on the 1300 block of Colwyn Street.
The victim, Micah Fisher, was struck several times.
He was taken by police to Temple University Hospital in critical condition and he later died.
There is no word yet on what sparked the shooting.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police.
shooting, hunting park news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 32 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 55 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos