Marcus Hook apartment fire displaces several residents
MARCUS HOOK, Pa. - November 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fire in Marcus Hook, Delaware County displaced more than one dozen people and several pets.
It happened around 3:00 Saturday afternoon on the 300 block of Market Street.
Officials say second floor apartments above a storefront was heavily engulfed in flames.
No injuries were reported but more than one dozen people and several pets were displaced. The Red Cross is assisting those residents.
The fire was placed under control but there's no word yet on the cause.
delaware county news, marcus hook, fire, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip 11 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 7 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse 38 min ago
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
3 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
7 min ago