Marcus Hook apartment fire displaces several residents
MARCUS HOOK, Pa. - November 9, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fire in Marcus Hook, Delaware County displaced more than one dozen people and several pets.
It happened around 3:00 Saturday afternoon on the 300 block of Market Street.
Officials say second floor apartments above a storefront was heavily engulfed in flames.
No injuries were reported but more than one dozen people and several pets were displaced. The Red Cross is assisting those residents.
The fire was placed under control but there's no word yet on the cause.
delaware county news, marcus hook, fire, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 11 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 37 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew...
37 min ago
- Shelter Me: Voorhees Animal Orphanage
28 min ago