Mini-van flips in Kensington, 3 hurt
KENSINGTON - November 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three members of a family, including two children, were injured when their mini-van crashed and landed on its side in Kensington.
It happened just before 11:30 p.m. Saturday on the 3300 block of North Front Street.
A woman and her two children suffered minor injuries.
Police say the driver and father of the children lost control of the mini-van and hit a parked car.
That caused the mini-van to flip onto its side.
The father was not hurt.
There is no word yet if any charges will be filed.
philadelphia news, accident, kensington news, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 21 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Saving with 6abc: Bridal savings 13 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 30 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 33 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
33 min ago