Man shot during robbery attempt in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the head during a robbery attempt in North Philadelphia.
Around 6:45 Sunday night, police were called to the intersection of Marshall and Master streets.
Police say two men were being robbed and when one of the men didn't comply, he was shot.
The victim, in his 20s, was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in critical condition.
No word if the suspect got away with anything.
Police continue to investigate.
philadelphia news, north philadelphia news, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 40 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 13 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act