Man shot during robbery attempt in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was shot in the head during a robbery attempt in North Philadelphia.
Around 6:45 Sunday night, police were called to the intersection of Marshall and Master streets.
Police say two men were being robbed and when one of the men didn't comply, he was shot.
The victim, in his 20s, was taken to Hahnemann Hospital in critical condition.
No word if the suspect got away with anything.
Police continue to investigate.
philadelphia news, north philadelphia news, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 38 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens 24 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 23 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer 21 min ago
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car 20 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI 27 min ago
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans 18 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 31 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
28 min ago
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
38 min ago
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
24 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite,...
31 min ago