Teens shot outside North Philadelphia deli
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two 18-year-old men were shot outside a North Philadelphia deli Sunday night, police say.
It happened around 9:00 p.m. at the intersection of 22nd Street and Lehigh Avenue.
One of the victims was shot in the chest and is in critical condition at Temple University Hospital.
The other victim was shot in the arm. There was no word on his condition.
So far, no arrests have been made.
Police are investigating.
teens, shooting, north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 16 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 23 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
47 min ago