Pedestrian struck by motorcycle in Trenton
TRENTON, N.J. - November 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was struck by a motorcycle near the NJ Transit Train Station in Trenton, New Jersey Monday afternoon.
The accident happened shortly after 1:00 p.m. at 96 South Clinton Street.
The pedestrian was transported to Helene Fuld Hospital. The extent of that person's injuries is unknown.
The motorcyclist was not injured.
Police are investigating.
trenton news, new jersey news, mercer county news, accident, pedestrian struck, motorcycles, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 30 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 54 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ