Man struck by taxi in Center City
CENTER CITY - November 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after being struck by a taxi in Center City.
It happened around 5:35 p.m. Monday at 10th and Market streets.
The victim, approximately age 70, was rushed by medics to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital for care.
philadelphia news, center city news, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 24 min ago
- Large explosion, fire reported in East Harlem 1 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 1 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death