Man struck by taxi in Center City
CENTER CITY - November 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is critical after being struck by a taxi in Center City.
It happened around 5:35 p.m. Monday at 10th and Market streets.
The victim, approximately age 70, was rushed by medics to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital for care.
philadelphia news, center city news, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 58 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date 41 min ago
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital 44 min ago
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police