2-alarm fire in Darby Borough
DARBY BOROUGH, Pa. - November 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters had to strike a second alarm while battling a blaze in Delaware County Wednesday afternoon.
It was around 1:40 p.m. when crews were called out to the report of a fire in a home at the intersection of 5th and Walnut streets in Darby Borough.
Heavy fire greeted fire fighters as they arrived on the scene.
Additional crews were called to the scene to assist the effort.
No injuries have been reported.
So far, no word on what caused the fire.
delaware county news, pennsylvania news, fire, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video 29 min ago
- Wet to Wintry! 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line 4 min ago
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon 7 min ago
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea 38 min ago
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled 43 min ago
- High wings bring damage to Abington Twp. 46 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught...
29 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish...
4 min ago
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston...
7 min ago