Brush fire damages two buildings in Quakertown
QUAKERTOWN, Pa. - November 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire officials in Bucks County are battling a large brush fire that they say has extended to two structures.
The fire is reportedly in the area of the 100 block of Hickon Road in Quakertown.
It is not clear at this time what may have sparked the blaze. Also not clear is what type of buildings were burned.
So far there have been no reports of injuries.
bucks county news, pennsylvania news, fire, brush fire, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes 51 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos