Brazen shooting caught on camera in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Cameras were rolling as a gunman opened fire on another man in North Philadelphia.
The shooting happened at 6:50 p.m. Monday on the on the 1200 block of Huntingdon Street.
The 26-year-old victim was shot one time in the elbow and lower back and was transported to Temple University Hospital for treatment.
The suspect is described as a black male, 25 years-old, beard with mustache, wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing 43 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts 51 min ago
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still...
43 min ago