Brazen shooting caught on camera in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Cameras were rolling as a gunman opened fire on another man in North Philadelphia.
The shooting happened at 6:50 p.m. Monday on the on the 1200 block of Huntingdon Street.
The 26-year-old victim was shot one time in the elbow and lower back and was transported to Temple University Hospital for treatment.
The suspect is described as a black male, 25 years-old, beard with mustache, wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ