Man found shot several times on Trenton sidewalk identified
TRENTON, N.J. - November 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the man found on a Trenton sidewalk after being shot mulitple times early Friday morning.
28-year-old Fred Scott of Trenton was shot twice in the head and twice in the back.
The incident happened just past midnight in front of 263 Highland Avenue.
Scott remains in extremely critical condition at Capital Health Regional Medical Center.
Trenton Police are asking anyone with information about the shooting to contact them at 609-989-6406.
shooting, trenton news, new jersey news, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal NJ accident ID'd 1 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal NJ accident ID'd
1 min ago