Woman sentenced for boyfriend's murder
AUDUBON PARK, N.J. - November 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A South Jersey woman, convicted of murdering her boyfriend was sentenced to 30 years behind bars.
A Camden County jury convicted 22-year-old Paige Pfefferle back in September of murder, weapons offenses and hindering apprehension in the death of 21-year-old Matthew Hus.
Hus was found stabbed to death at her home in Audubon Park, Camden County in 2010.
Authorities say the two argued over whether Pfefferle should live at LaSalle University, where she was a student, or with her parents in Audubon Park before stabbing her boyfriend with a knife from her parents' kitchen.
She had said that the stabbing was accidental.
The judge ruled Pfefferle must serve the full 30 years of her sentence and must serve five years of parole supervision after her release.
camden county news, new jersey news, homicide, murder, sentencing, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 54 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
54 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos